返回列表 发帖

How to Download-下载注意事项

How to Download

There are several tips to avoid deducting more unnecessary credits when you download:

1.Befoure you download, please be sure if you have enough credits to download. in order to avoid deducting some credits, but download unsuccessfully.

2. Try not to use multi-thread download tools, if you must use, please set thread  "1."

3. If you have already installed the download software,You’d better not click the left mouse button to download directly, it could result in Download window of IE browser and download software work at the same time, so it will deduct double credits.click the right mouse button to “Save Target As” or use the download tool which you have set.

4. When you download the “Sell” accessories, after you click “Buy”, it will pop up a window (show your current credicts’ quantity and the balance after your purchase), then click “Submit” to buy. Please note: After click “Submit, close this interface immediately, return to the page of attachment, click the right mouse button to “Save Target As” or use the download tool which you have set.

怎样减少下载多扣积分的情况,请按下面办法操作:
1、下载前先看清楚自己积分是否足够,以免造成扣掉部分积分,却又没能下载成功。

2、请尽量不要使用多线程的下载工具,如必须使用,请将下载线程设置为“1”。

3、假如你已经安装了下载软件,不要直接左键点击下载,这容易造成下载软件和IE浏览器自身的下载窗口同时打开,扣掉双倍积分。点击右键使用“目标另存”或者使用设置好的下载工具进行下载。

4、下载出售的附件,点击“购买”后弹出窗口(上面显示您目前所持有积分的数量和购买后的余额),点击“提交”确定购买. 请注意:点击“提交”后立即关闭此页面,返回附件所在页面,点击右键使用“目标另存”或者使用设置好的下载工具进行下载。

请使用下载工具,如迅雷、FLASHGET等时,切记将原始地址设置为1,否则多线程下载将由系统自动视为多次下载,将被扣除线程同倍数积分。具体设置方法如下:

新建任务时弹出以下窗口设置,也可以在下载软件中设置。 迅雷下载: 打开迅雷,点击工具—配置—任务默认属性—原始地址下载线程数—手动设置为1,点击确定。今后下载均默认这一设置。

网际快车下载:
打开FlashGet(网际快车),工具—默认下载属性—主站点最大任务数设置为1,点击确定。今后下载均默认这一设置。

Thanks Deb, great explanation for those that have been fighting with the forum to download  

Thank you, Deb, but it does not work for me. When I click on the right button to 'save target as' I get 12 KB IE link. Money gone and no file.
----------------------------------
So many questions to answer,
so many answers to question

Thank you, Deb, but it does not work for me. When I click on the right button to 'save target as' I  ...
sittingram 发表于 10-7-16 16:52

我不明白"I get 12 KB IE link"? 能否解释?
快乐是心中开出的一朵花。

Sittingram, are you using a downloading program? Could you picture a post of your problem here? You could use the paint program for this task.

Reply 5# olimpia

I am using IE.

Thank you, Deb, but it does not work for me. When I click on the right button to 'save target as' I  ...
sittingram Post at 10-7-16 08:52

moi aussi  /  Me too            It's a file  .php       12,7 Ko

I don't use a donwload program  ;  my navigator  is firefox

for save a file , I  click on left button
on right click, ,  I have :  open in a new window or tab ,  there is fonction  " save target as " but save a file  .php .....  I don't known what is it ???

我不使用 donwload方案,我的领航员是Firefox

为保存一个文件,按一下按钮,我就离开了
右按一下,我有:在新窗口或标签页中打开。
有fonction“目标另存为”,但保存文件。PHP的.....我不知道是什么???

I can not upload a picture ..... I am forced to go to a site of images ... Why??

Thank you admin for help

我无法上传图片.....我不得不去一个形象网站...为什么??

谢谢大家的帮助管理员

评分人数

When I click as Deb explained, the file is not .php but something called misc and it is around 12 KB in size. When it gets downloaded (quite quick, for a change) it has the IE logo on it like the links do.
When this site worked properly (long ago) I used DAP as my download manager. For a long time DAP does not work from this site. All I get is .php file a few KB in size. So I disabled it and now I use IE.
BTW, I am using Vista OS. Maybe that is where the problem is???

une petite explication en français s'il vous plait, je n'arrive plus à télécharger
merci d'avance
zouz

Thank you !

Thanks Deb, but it doenst matter how many money you have, download donesnt work, ive tried in other forums and its ok, i dont know what you need to fix in here.

How strange. I have VISTA OS. IE8, and I download in the following way.

I put the cursor of the mouse, on the file I want to download, if the big card with the price allows me to do so GRRRRR.

I click on it with left button. A window reminding me of the price I am about to pay appears. I have to click in the SUBMIT button. Then another big window appears. I have to wait for the famous IE bar reminding me that a file will be downloaded. I do not pay attention to this, and I click on the link which says that if the file has not downloaded after 3 seconds you should click on it. All with the left button of the mouse. Then I choose where to save. That's all.

Hope this helps you.

thank you!!

I'm afraid to download, it looks like something has changed.

I do know that I have had to use the ctrl button, otherwise the d/l box won't appear because of the anti-virus program blocking the popup, even though I have set IE not to block them.

so maybe that's the problem, I may try it to see if it still works that way.

谢谢啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you for the explanation. Let me try and see
Sri Lanka
Pearl of Indian Ocean..
ආයුබෝවන්

After reading the above postings, I am afraid to download.  I think I will wait until things are straightened out.  What was wrong with the old system anyway! Why mess with something that wasn't broken.  Now it seems "more" money is wanted . . . hence the changes in the site.  And very confusing ones at that! PLEASE go back to the old system when things were simple and easy to understand. Most of us are not "computer geniuses" like myself who has a hard time figuring such things out.

How strange. I have VISTA OS. IE8, and I download in the following way.

I put the cursor of the mouse, on the file I want to download, if the big card with the price allows me to do so GRRRRR.

I click on it with left button. A window reminding me of the price I am about to pay appears. I have to click in the SUBMIT button. Then another big window appears. I have to wait for the famous IE bar reminding me that a file will be downloaded. I do not pay attention to this, and I click on the link which says that if the file has not downloaded after 3 seconds you should click on it. All with the left button of the mouse. Then I choose where to save. That's all.

Hope this helps you.

学习了~~~怪不得老是多扣
暧昧是一种美德,沉沦是一种境界,颓废是一种气质。我是靠网络取暖的女子,那你呢?

Reply 12# olimpia

The procedure you describe is how it worked for me before the last change. Ever since that little window telling me I have to pay 1 money began popping up, i can't download. That window which gives you the 3 seconds advice does not appear any more. There was one day when there was no money taken for downloads when I could download normally.
I unblocked the pop-ups but it made no difference.
I don't understand it at all.

返回列表
dddddddddd